Careers With Neuronetics
Achieve a New Level of Success
Congratulations! You’ve just taken the first step toward a new level of success in your career. That means we are one step closer to finding our ideal team member, and that is exciting for us too!
Neuronetics is a medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing products that improve quality of life for patients suffering from psychiatric disorders. Neuronetics’ NeuroStar® Advanced Therapy is today’s leading TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) technology and was the first TMS system designed for clinical use in the treatment of people with major depressive disorder (MDD).
Each day, we remain committed to our mission and values. We have passion for purpose and work with integrity, fearlessness, respect, and as a unified team. If you are driven, take initiative, want to enjoy what you do, and positivity is your middle name, we are interested in hearing from you!
We offer our team great benefits, including:
- Robust annual bonus program
- Low-cost health benefits that start on your very first day (we also contribute to your deductible)
- 401(k) with company contribution—whether employee contributes or not!
- Generous time off—we value fun hobbies!
- 12 scheduled paid holidays, including one floating holiday that can be used at your discretion
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home capabilities
- Training—that’s right, we don’t expect our employees to know everything, and we encourage continuous professional development
- Diversity—our employees are located across the country and bring with them various backgrounds and skill sets that contribute to our team’s success
- Belonging—you don’t have to be physically together to have a great time—all are welcome to attend our events virtually, including opportunities to participate in philanthropic activities
- Transparency that starts with leadership—quarterly town halls that we all look forward to
- Awards and kudos—we can’t help it, we appreciate our team!
At Neuronetics, our coworkers are kind, helpful, and work well together. If you are looking for a great feeling at the end of each day knowing that you are making a direct impact on the health of communities everywhere, we’d like to hear from you!