Our precision can give your patients the best chance for remission from MDD
NeuroStar Advanced Therapy is an FDA-cleared, non-drug treatment for patients with MDD who are not satisfied with the results of standard antidepressant medication. Proven safe and effective, NeuroStar achieves results without the side effects often associated with antidepressant medications.
No other TMS system provides the technology you need to ensure your patients are receiving the best chance for remission. NeuroStar system improvements have advanced TMS therapy through a patented delivery process that optimizes every step of treatment — from measuring the most appropriate dose, to ensuring consistent and repeatable magnetic pulse delivery, to providing the secure, HIPAA complaint patient data management.
- MT Assist Software – Ensures each patient is prescribed the appropriate TMS treatment dose
- Contact Sensing – Confirms to treating physicians that their patients are receiving optimal treatment by ensuring an accurate magnetic field dose. The smallest movements can reduce the prescribed TMS dose. Real-time feedback ensures patient receives full dose with safe, effective, and tolerable treatment.
- High Performance Coil Positioning System – Uses external cranial landmarks for precise, repeatable stimulation. And facilitates accurate alignment of the patient’s head with an integrated laser throughout treatment.
- Proprietary TrakStar™ Cloud Practice Management Software – Facilitates HIPAA compliant TMS reporting and documentation —now available on the cloud.
NeuroStar’s precision technology is leading the future of MDD treatment with the most high-performance clinical data set, the most installs in the United States, and the most treatments. Let our precision help lead your practice into the future of TMS.
- Clinical data set includes 23 publications, 2 randomized control trials, 1 large real-world trial, and 12-month durability data
- Over 800 NeuroStar systems provide therapy nationwide
- More than 3 million treatments performed 1
- Clinical studies show a low discontinuation rate of only 5%
- Outpatient procedure easily performed in as little as 19 minutes
- Noninvasive and requires no anesthesia or sedation
- Patients may return to normal activities immediately after treatment
- Treatment requires daily sessions 5 days a week for 4 to 6 weeks