New System Features
What’s New with NeuroStar®?
Improve your efficiencies and simplify your practice with these innovative new system features.
- Optimizes process for Motor Threshold (MT) determination
- New algorithm uses only 10 pulses to determine MT level, reducing steps by 50% when compared to NeuroStar MT Assist®
- New graphic display helps visualize MT level refinement
- Easily add or remove the SoftStart during a treatment session while maintaining the selected Treatment Pulses
- SoftStart introduces a series of stepped pulses within each pulse train ramping up to the prescribed treatment level
New TrakStar® Features
Benefits Investigation (BI) Requests
- Quickly and easily request a BI for new patient leads and efficiently manage your results through TrakStar
- The NeuroStar Reimbursement team will process the BI on your behalf and load the report into TrakStar
- Notification is sent through the TrakStar message center once results are available
- Completed BIs will be accessible in TrakStar leads for review by your staff and easy conversion to a future patient
- Click one button to convert a lead to a patient
Scheduled Patient Outcome Measures
- Gain insights into your patients clinical status without the need for in-office visits or staff phone calls
- Reduce staff time and increase patient response by scheduling automated patient surveys
- Select one or more survey for each patient (surveys available: PHQ-9, GAD-7, QIDS-SR, IDS-SR)
- Set up for daily / weekly / monthly / yearly sending options to assist in patient follow-up and tracking changes
Ready to Simplify Your Practice?
Contact a NeuroStar representative today to see how these innovative new features can take your practice to a new level.CONTACT A REP