Patient Results Start With Partnership At NeuroStar®, we are committed to improving the quality of life for people suffering from depression. We believe that patients will have a better outcome if they have access to NeuroStar. That’s why we’re invested in helping your practice create awareness of NeuroStar as a treatment opportunity through our service, support, and marketing.
Your Success Is Our Success
Unlike TMS providers that sell you a machine and walk away, our business model is built on helping you succeed for the long term. That’s why we promise, and deliver, more.2
Proven Programs To Help You, and Your Patients, Succeed
We’re the only TMS technology that offers a trusted long-term partnership designed to help you achieve better clinical outcomes and treat more patients with:
- Over 12 years as the market leader, with a large-scale team dedicated to your practice success;
- Proven programs, including the 5 STARS Solution — our proven step-by-step practice operationalization and training program;
- Leading technology, including our one-of-a-kind TrakStar Patient Data Management system that helps you quickly and easily get patients into and through treatment;
- NeuroStar brand awareness, with a 33% increase in 2022,2 and an ongoing commitment to increase patient awareness and access to care; and
- A dedicated insurance reimbursement support team, and 24/7 technical support and field service.
“NeuroStar has the data to support their benefits. They offer hands-on training and customer service, and they have provided ongoing support for our practice. Patient response rates to NeuroStar have been exceptional.”
The 5 STARS Solution, Your Key to Practice Success
The 5 STARS Solution is a unique program designed to benefit your practice by transforming the lives of more patients. The 5 STARS Solution has been proven over 12 years and 900 NeuroStar practices, and helps you:
- Start and operationalize NeuroStar in your practice, including training your staff;
- Identify patient candidates who may benefit from NeuroStar;
- Get patients into and through treatment faster, and with the best possible outcomes; and
- Identify patients that may benefit from re-treatment to ensure they maintain the ground they’ve gained.
Supporting You with the Largest Team in the Industry
NeuroStar has the largest direct sales and field-based customer support teams in the industry. Together we help you operationalize your NeuroStar service line with over 100 experts in place to help establish, maintain, and grow your practice:
If you need immediate customer service or technical support, call 877-600-7555.
Practice Development Managers
Dedicated to elevating the performance of your practice with expert assistance in process training, operations, marketing, and more.
Clinical Training Managers
Make sure that your staff members are clinically trained and ready to treat patients.
Help you navigate your local reimbursement landscape and optimize your authorization and billing procedures.
Field Service Engineers
Available to provide onsite service within 24 hours, and we have 24-hour customer support. Only NeuroStar ensures that your system is up and running 99% of the time,2 so you don’t have to cancel appointments.
Area Sales Managers
Ensure that you have the right technology in place for the needs and goals of your practice.
Co-op Marketing and the MyNeuroStar Resource Center
NeuroStar is the only company in TMS that invests in your practice through our Co-op Marketing program by reimbursing you for up to 50% of the costs of marketing to build awareness of your NeuroStar practice and improve patients’ access to care. The MyNeuroStar Resource Center offers you access to NeuroStar marketing and advertising assets you can download and customize for your practice. For more information, contact a NeuroStar Rep today.
Only NeuroStar offers TrakStar, a proprietary, HIPAA-compliant patient data management system designed to increase your productivity by identifying patients within your practice who are eligible for AND interested in NeuroStar. "I wish this was our EMR due to the ease of use and modern interface." Dr. Theodore Morgan, M.D.
Beautiful Minds Mental Health Services, Smyrna, Georgia